Shopaholics 1/2 day out....

I popped into town on saturday to meet my BFF for Coffee, and ended up having a mooch about town and helped her with her holiday shopping.


I didnt get much really...

New loafers £20 Next
Bandeau Fringe top in Neon Pink/coral - £2.99 and Nail file/buffer £0.25p both in sale @ Store 21.
Free Gift with Maxfactor in Boots... Katy was sooo kind and gave this to me! ♥
Resting my feet in dorothy perkins

Muffin Remains after me and Katy demolished it..

Well earned cup of tea ♥
I'll admit it.. you know your getting old when you cant do half a days shopping without being knackered!!! It was a really nice day though even if we were running around like made, women on a mission!

I spent the most of Sunday at a local hotels Spa with my cousin Steph, aunty and my mum we just chilled out in the Jacuzzi, steam and sauna rooms and had a swim in the pool... complete relaxation = Bliss!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh those loafers are fab!
    Sound like you had a lovely day :-)

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I read and reply to each one!

Christening day!

Last Sunday we were invited to a christening for our friends Daughters, it was a lovely day and really nice to catch up with friends and fa...