Forever 21 had another sale...


I was casually checking my emails when i saw- SALE 75% OFF and Free postage for one day only...

Yep i was straight on that!


It was nicely wrapped, but i savaged it trying to get it out the packet.. hehe

I only spent £15.98 to be exact and i got the following items...

I got these Light wash Jeans as they were so cheap you cant go wrong, plus i wanted straight legs that i could turn up. I got a size 30, which im a Large 14 on my bottom half, so these are prob suitable for someone whose size 12/14.


Straight Leg Jeans, which i have turned up as im so short... Also i have some weight to lose before there 'Comfy'

Original Price.. £19.75 ! - my price in the sale - £6.99!! WOO
Total bargain!!!

And the next thing i H.A.D to have, was this Cropped shark Hoodie, I love Purple and i love sharks! NOM.
A bargain at £8.99
Size Med (im a size 14, so go for that size if you arnt sure and your the same size :)


Excuse the baggy work trousers, dont really go with the hoody!
Original price - £16.75, my price - £8.99 Cheap as!

So thats my cheeky little Forever 21 shop in a nutshell!


2 comments:

  1. I love F21 and I can't wait to visit it when I go to the US next time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love F21 too, they have a couple of stores in the UK too. But the Vegas store was HUGE! it took me ages to get around all 125,000sqft of that store. *sigh*

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I read and reply to each one!

Christening day!

Last Sunday we were invited to a christening for our friends Daughters, it was a lovely day and really nice to catch up with friends and fa...