Another free sample: Nivea

I got one of those freebie sachets of moisteriser in my magazine for the Nivea Q10 anti aging moisteriser, then somewhere i saw an offer to add Nivea on facebook and they will post a sample out to you. There was me thinking i would get another sachet, but No No Noooo , i got 3!!! one sachet lasted me for 2 days!



I used the sample for 2 days and in that time (a short time in know.. ) but it made a difference, it kept my skin perfect all day, i didnt get the random dry patches on my face come the afternoon time. The other plus is that it has SPF 15 uva & uvb protection. Which is perfect for me as i like to have sun protection on all the time.
My only question is.. Is it too young to use this at 24 .. (nearly 25..ahh ) Or is this something i would be better off using when im in my 40's? Hmmmm If anyone knows please tell me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read and reply to each one!

Christening day!

Last Sunday we were invited to a christening for our friends Daughters, it was a lovely day and really nice to catch up with friends and fa...