Forever 21 Haul



Wooo- since i went to the store in Vegas im obsessed. What im not obsessed about is the crazy Long shipping to the UK. I also didn't bother taking a photo of the package it came in, as it was scraps of an old cardboard box, with so much sticky take on my work colleagues were taking the piss out of me as i couldn't even get into it WITH scissors!!

Big BOOOO to you F:21!


I ordered on Friday the 19th and the parcel arrived yesterday, you pay £3.95 for that privilege. I must be spoilt as i pay that price for next day delivery with most stores. I complained to them about the tracking site as it said it was being delivered and i hadn't received it still.. bla bla in the end they apologised and refunded the shipping! yay to me!

Anyways, i only bought accessories all but 2 were Xmas presents for my younger sister (who is 16)...

Mostly all Forever 21 Beauty items. £10.90 total! - mirror & tweezers - £1.10 + pink claw clips £1.10

£1.10

Nothing like some False nails... but on closer inspection there is a hair in the packet... hmmm complaint time! - £1.50
Sparkly Hair grips  £1.50 and cute earrings. £2.40
£1.10 This is oversized and is massive on your head. ♥
 So this is all wrapped up ready for xmas, i wasnt happy about A the postage, and B the hair in the nails, so im sorting this out, however it wouldnt stop me shopping with them at all, as there clothing is amazing, and the rest of the items are really nice. :)

Click HERE for more Forever 21 shopping i've done! 

And click HERE for more recent Forever 21 Sale shopping...  

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read and reply to each one!

Christening day!

Last Sunday we were invited to a christening for our friends Daughters, it was a lovely day and really nice to catch up with friends and fa...